At Wrethink, Inc. (“Wrethink”), we respect your privacy and personal information.
- Visit wrethink.com and rosy.com
- Visit any of our other services or websites that post this Policy (collectively, the “Site”) subscribe to receive our Services.
This Policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect
- How we use, disclose and protect that information
- What choices you have
When we mention “Services” in this policy, that refers to Wrethink’s proprietary software and hardware; Rosy Home – our custom styled home appliance; and Rosy Go – the app (“Application”).
“Personal information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, can be associated with, or could reasonably be linked — directly or indirectly — with a particular individual.
Accepting this Policy and our Terms and Conditions of Use
By visiting the Site or using the Services, you automatically accept the policy and practices described in this updated Policy and the current Terms and Conditions of Use (into which the Policy is incorporated). [Design note: Insert link to Terms and Conditions when live]
The Policy that governs our use of your information is the one that’s in effect at the time we use your information. If we make changes to this Policy and you continue to use the Site or Services afterwards, you have accepted the amended terms and conditions of the Policy.
Changes to this Policy
When we make changes to this policy, we will post the updated Policy on this page with a revised “last updated” date at the top of the page. If, at any point in time, we make a material change to this Policy we will also notify you by posting a notice on our website and through other communications. Please check back here from time to time to stay aware of our data practices.
What information do we collect?
We collect three kinds of information from you.
Information you share.
You can visit our Site without providing any information about yourself. But if you choose to purchase products or services, send us emails, participate in surveys, or otherwise contact us through the Site, we will need information about you to fulfil your request. In these cases, we may collect your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, credit card, or other billing information, as well as additional information you directly submit. If you register for an account, we will also ask you to choose a username and password to use to access your account.
Information we collect automatically.
As you use our Site or Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect information about your equipment, browsing actions, and usage patterns. This may include, for instance, your IP address, browser type, domain name, access time, websites that you visit before and after visiting our Site, and information about your computer hardware or software. We may use technologies provided by third parties who assist us with behavioral analytics, as well as tracking technologies, and server logs.
Information stored in Cookies.
- Session cookies, used to store data about your current visit to the site and which are deleted once you leave the Site
- Persistent cookies, which stay on your device until you delete them.
How do we use this information?
All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (GDPR). Under GDPR we will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights. We use the information that we collect from Users to understand website and application User trends. Additionally, we use the information in the following ways:
- Personalized emails
- In-app messaging
- To register you and provide you with access to the Site and/or Services through your account. This includes administering your account and verifying that you are the registered user of the Site and/or Services.
- To help us operate our Site and to ensure delivery and smooth performance of the Services you need and request.
- To provide, maintain, and improve our Site and Services, develop new products or services, and to personalize and better tailor the features, performance and support of the Site and Services for your use.
- To send you promotional communications. These may include emails to inform you of other possible products or services we offer, or which are offered by third parties; surveys, or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential new services offered; social notifications; or other newsletters depending on your settings.
- To send you SMS messages and push notifications if you have opted in to such programs.
- To send you administrative communications. These may include emails, confirmations, technical notices, updates, and security alerts relating to your account, our Site or the Services you have selected and are using.
- To respond to your comments and questions, provide you with information, and provide you with user support.
- To process payments you make through our Site or Services.
- To administer any promotion or competition.
- To administer our Site and for internal business administration and operations including to analyze, benchmark, troubleshoot, test, conduct research on user data and user interactions with the Site and Service.
- To measure and understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- To administer or otherwise carry out our legal and compliance obligations or resolve disputes in relation to any agreement we have with you or others, including our Terms and Conditions of Use.
- To protect against, investigate, and deter fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity and to protect the rights, property and safety of Wrethink, our users and others.
How is this information shared?
We share information we collect about you in these situations:
- Where you requested or authorized sharing your information with third parties. We may share your personal information with third parties where you have requested it or provided your authorization to do so.
- Completing transactions. We may share your personal information with third parties if the information is provided to help complete a transaction for you. For instance, if you make a purchase through the Site, we will share the information you provide with a payment processor or fulfillment provider to complete your transaction. If you provide information in connection with a survey, we will share the information with the company that sponsors or operates the survey.
- With our agents, contractors, service providers, and other third parties. We work with agents, contractors, service providers, and third parties who perform services on our behalf and help us improve and support our Site and Services.
- Data analysis
- Payment processing
- Information technology
- Promotional and advertising assistance
- Related infrastructure, email delivery, and other similar services
- Our contractors, service providers, and other third parties are bound by contractual obligations to keep your personal information confidential and use it only to provide the services we've requested.
- In connection with a company transaction.
- We may share your personal information in connection with a business transaction involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets where personal information held by Wrethink about our users is among the assets transferred. These transactions can include any merger, financing, sale, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- Legal compliance and protection. We may share your personal information as we believe necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws, lawful requests and legal process, including:
- To respond to requests from government representatives and others
- To comply with valid legal requirements such as a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena, or court order, or government request
- To enforce our Terms and Conditions of Use or other agreements
- To protect our, your, or others’ rights, property or safety, such as:
- a physical threat to you or others
- a threat to homeland security
- a threat to Wrethink’s systems or networks
- an attempted or actual violation of intellectual property rights
- any cases in which Wrethink believes it is reasonably necessary to investigate or prevent harm, fraud, abuse, illegal conduct or a violation or alleged violation of this Policy or other agreement we may have with you.
- Aggregated information. We may disclose your non-private, aggregated, de-identified or otherwise non-personal information (such as usage statistics of our Services) with third parties.
How do we make your data anonymous?
When we use the term "anonymous data," we’re talking about data and information that doesn't allow you to be identified, either alone or when it’s combined with any other information that’s available to a third party.
We may create anonymous data from the personal data we receive about you and other individuals whose personal data we collect. Anonymous data might include analytics information and information we collect using cookies. We make personal data into anonymous data by excluding information, such as your name, that would make it possible for someone to identify your data as yours. We use this anonymous data to analyze usage patterns and make improvements to our Site and Services.
What types of Cookies do we use?Here are the details of the cookies we use.
- Essential/required Cookies. These cookies are necessary to provide you with services available through our Site and Services. These enable the navigation and basic functionality of the Site and Services.
- Functionality Cookies. We use these cookies to remember the choices you make when you use the Site and Services. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience on our Site and Services.
- Analytics and performance Cookies. We use these cookies to collect information about traffic to Wrethink and how members use our Site and Services. The data is aggregated and anonymous and does not identify any individual visitor. It includes the number of visitors to our Site, the pages they visited, and other similar information. We use this information to help operate, maintain, and improve our Site and Services.
- Social media Cookies. These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button on the Site, or engage with our content on or through a social network such as Facebook or Twitter. The social network will record that you have done this.
- Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics, a service that collects information anonymously and reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. Google Analytics uses its cookie to track visitor interactions. To learn more about the data collected by Google Analytics, see www.google.com/policies/privacy.
- Google reCAPTCHA. We use Google reCAPTCHA, a service that identifies bots by collecting hardware and software information and sending that data to Google for analysis. To learn more about Google reCAPTCHA, see www.google.com/recaptcha/intro/invisible.html and www.google.com/policies/privacy/.
- Other third-party Cookies. We may allow selected third parties to place cookies through the Site to provide us with better insights into the use of the Site or user demographics.
You can control cookies on your device. Go to www.allaboutcookies.org for more information.
How can you manage or delete your personal information?
You can access and amend the information we have stored about you. You can also opt out of communications we send you. If any of the opt-out methods listed here do not apply to you, you can email our team at Help@Rosy.com.
When you receive promotional emails from us, you can also unsubscribe from, or opt out of, future promotional emails by clicking the link at the bottom of any of the emails. You can’t opt out of receiving administrative communications.
You can in most cases stop receiving push notifications by going to your device’s Settings, clicking on “Notifications”, and changing those settings for the app on your device.
To see or change the information we have about you, log into your account or contact us directly at Help@Rosy.com.
Information for international and state-specific visitors
Your personal information will be transferred to, processed and stored by Wrethink in the United States.
If you visit our Site or use our Services from outside the United States, be aware that your information, including personal data that we collect from you, may be transferred to, stored at, and processed by us and other third parties outside the country in which you reside. In those places, data protection and privacy regulations may not offer the same level of protection as in the United States.
Visitors from California:
Visitors from Nevada:
We do not transfer personal information for monetary consideration. If you would like to tell us not to sell your information in the future please email us at Help@Rosy.com with your name, postal address, telephone number and email address with “Nevada do not sell” in the subject line.
Do we collect information from children?
If you are under 18, you may only use the Site and Services with the involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18 without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian.
If you are a parent or guardian and become aware that your child has provided us with information without your consent, contact us at Help@Rosy.com. We will delete the information as soon as reasonably practicable.
What about links to other websites?
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage (“third parties”).
Our Services may provide links or access to third-party sites; however, we offer these links merely for your convenience.
We have no control over, do not review, and are not responsible for third-party sites, content, or any products or services available through third-party sites. Any data or information you provide to third-party websites, you provide at your own risk.
We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third-party sites that you interact with.
How do we secure your personal information?
We use similar technical, physical and operational safeguards to governments, banks and health providers to keep your data safe from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, loss, alteration or misuse. Please be advised, however, that we cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with storage and transmission of personal data.
You also play a role in protecting your information when using the Site and the Services. If we receive instructions using your login information we will consider that you have authorized the instructions, so please protect your login information.
Have a comment or a question?